The Staff Selection Commission officially published the SSC MTS Notification on 22nd April 2019. The Paper-1 took place from August 2 to 22, 2019 and the result for the same is scheduled for October 25, 2019.
- English, GK, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude are the subjects included in Paper-1. Paper-2 is a descriptive exam. Students have to crack all the sections according to the cut off to reach the level of Paper-2
- Paper 1 is an Online Mode exam. It has MCQs. Paper-2 is a written test. Candidates have to write essay/letter/application
- Candidates can fuel up their MTS preparation by solving previous year question papers as well as Mock Tests
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect response
- More than 10000 vacancies are released for the MTS
- Candidates have to provide their original 10th standard certificate to apply for the paper. Also, the students’ age must lie in between the 18-25 years
SSC MTS Result
The SSC MTS Result for Paper-1 will be released on October 25, 2019, on the official website of SSC. Candidates who are waiting for their results can download it directly on the SSC Official website.
- The result will be in the form of PDF Format. It will be inclusive of all the names/roll numbers of those who have cracked the paper
- The SSC MTS Answer key was available from September 06 – 12, 2019
- Those who clear MTS Paper-2 will be hired for one of the jobs in MTS
- The SSC MTS merit list will be made based on the performance of the candidates’ in the SSC MTS Paper-2
How To Check/Download SSC MTS Result?
Candidates can easily check the result online. Follow the steps given below to download SSC MTS Result:
- Visit the official SSC website
- Search for the button called ‘Result’ on the home page and click on it
- A pop-up window will be opened with keywords such as CHSL, CGL, JE, MTS, Departmental Exam
- Click on MTS/MTS Result
- A PDF File will be opened on the screen
- There will be long list containing thousands of names
- So, the easier way is. Press CTRL+F
- Write your name or registration number in the search box
- Press Enter
- If your name is there, the system will highlight it and locate you there automatically
- If the list does not have your name, then it means you have not cleared the paper
SSC MTS Cut Off
SSC MTS Cut off is a decided mark list which candidates have to meet up. If any candidates do not get marks according to the cut-off, they will not be considered as qualifying student in SSC MTS.
Cut off is released, mostly, after the result or on the day of result.
SSC MTS Cut Off Marks 2018
In the table given below, we have mentioned SSC MTS Cut Off 2018:
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||60-65||40-45||55-60||50-55||40-45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||55-60||40-45||45-50||45-48||44-49|
SSC MTS Cut Off 2017
The candidates can check the following table to know the performance of the students in Tier-I (Paper-I) and they must keep in mind the expected vacancies.
SSC MTS Cut off 2015
In the table given below, SSC MTS Cut off 2019 is mentioned:
|Daman & Diu and Goa||62.0||45.0||45.0||45.0||45.0|
|Gujarat and Dadra & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45.0||57.50||57.50||45.0|
SSC had segregated the following cut-off to qualify the aspirants for Paper-II of the exam:
SSC MTS Cut off 2014
SSC MTS Cut Off 2014 is mentioned below category-wise and state-wise:
|Gujarat & Nagar Haveli||62.50||45||57.50||57.50||45|
|Daman & Dio and Goa||62||45||45||45||45|